The 13th European Cave Rescue Meeting is going to take place in Baredine Cave, Istria, Croatia from 14th to 17th November 2019.
Organized by Croatian Mountain Rescue Service – Cave Rescue Commission on behalf of the European Cave Rescue Association.
Venue: Baredine Cave (Jama Baredine), a show cave in Istria, Croatia. This is close the coastal town Poreč on the west shore of Istria.
Participation fee: unchanged 50€
Accommodation: indoor and outdoor
Online Registration: newly registration is necessary.
- Pula (0:41 / 59 km, national airport)
- Zagreb (2:56 / 272 km, international airport)
- Trieste (1:31 / 113 km, international airport)
- Venice (2:39 / 224 km, international airport)
A pickup service: is planned from the airports, details asap.
Pre-Meeting: 13th – 14th November.
- 1 day National Park Brijuni;
- 1 day Cave Piskavica (1km cave in sandstone) and visit of Pazin, Pazincica abyss, Roč – smallest town in the world.
ECRA Meeting 2019: 14th – 17th November 2019, Croatia.
In case of important questions please don’t hesitate and come back to us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please check our constantly updated homepage in the next few days.